PAGE

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ruumz AIDsaware Project

13, 000 Malaysian have died from AIDS.
We can be the message to slow down and stop HIV/AIDS!

AIDSAware is a project to raise awareness on AIDS and
also to collect 13,000 messages, in remembrance of the 13,000 people
who have passed away from AIDS to date in Malaysia.

You can do your part by helping to spread this message in a very simple way.

HOW?
Take a photo of you with your own AIDS Aware message
(remember to put in the url aidsware.ruumz.com).
Or you can download the AIDSAware message HERE
English, BM & Chinese)

WHY?
With the 13,000 messages collected,
a wall of remembrance will be erected in a public space in KL.
The printed photos will be displayed on the wall in order
to share the AIDSAware messages with everyone!


WHEN?
This project goes on until we reach 13,000 photo messages,
hopefully by World AIDS Day in December 2010
.
All you have to do is upload your messages into the
"AIDS Aware Messages"
photo album below.
Click here and find out how

So, is time for Jing Jing to mess around...
Get my message ready yup!


patiently glued up my little AIDS signboard... ^^v


Patiently place them probably...


Dig out my hidden illegal weapon under my bed !!
Am a retiree terrorist name Osiaoma Bin Rajin >.<


Kidnap some soldiers from my nephew... sHHhh~~
awww... I miss them. It's mine but not anymore... T.T


and ~~~ I come up with this !
jeng jeng jeng !!!! hiak hiaKKk hiaKKk ~
Should you join us to shoot AIDs ?


Should you join us to fight AIDS or
Shoot AIDS join us to fight you ??!!!


Well... it's kinda kiddish for the above pose rite?
Nevermind !!!... one more to go ~~~ ^^|||

Rush out to get some bubble gum ...
Damn it .... I'm SoOOoo Outdated.

I thought bubble gum was suppose to be white ?? NO ??
Opened and shock to know is GREEN & BLUE !!!
aRgHHHhh.... kek sei ngo lar ~~ I need a WHITE one !!!


Go dig out my long lost water colour...
Luckily still can be use.... ^^|||


Gets ready for some artistic idea.... ^^v


jeng jeng jeng ~~~ >.<||
Even vampire doesn't want a polluted blood !!


I've try to posh as Garang as possible...
and I think I look like a.... a... a....


Walrus.... =__=|||


awww.... I prefer this one ~~ SEXY ... ^^|||


What What What ??!!
At least I don't look like one of this ....>.<||


And now, is your turn !!!
For more details... kindly kaypo at
Aidsaware.ruumz.com

^_^v

.

No comments: