PAGE

Friday, April 9, 2010

Mr Pot Gurney, Penang

I'm quite a tam ciak girl ....
If I don't control...
Mum will have a Doraemon daughter ~~

Lucky you.... I got my camera with me.
So, I gonna kaypo on what I ate for lunch.

Went to Mr. Pot for lunch...


Counter, which I don't have to tell much about it =_=


Not much people but I wait 20 minutes + ~~ =_=
#&^#$^$&$&*(&$*(#&$(#$&($&*($&($ !!!


U can sit by the side if you wish to peep by passerby ^^


Low chair with cushion for your comfort ~~


Magazine corner and it's really corner =__=|||


Big projector screen, I think only available at night ~


Very nice de menu ^_^ with big hints 24 hours!!!
To those vampire and dragula , here's ur new hanging place!


Ordered Kopi-Peng and Apple Cucumber juice ~


wow... very refreshing...
A sips nia, I jump up already !!! >.<


Then I order this Fish Fried Rice....
The taste is more light,
guess they didn't put much Ajinomoto.
I don't really mind, coz is healthy ar ~


My colleague order this...
I think is a Chicken Cordon Blue ....
Pretty big plate...
I advise U to share unless U wanna gain weight... =_=


Thats the end of my report.
One thing I wish to emphasis is....
Please serve faster larRRRrrr ~~~
I wait until my hungriness also gone edi =_=|||

.

No comments: