PAGE

Saturday, April 3, 2010

DAORAE, Penang - Yaya Birthday 2010

Another fella is getting old again ~

What to do when we have two bitches
born in the same month!

This Birthday girl is a Korean Food Maniac.
There, we pick DAORAE !!!
I never eat Korean Food b4 ....
and it's NICE !!!! ~


Our Bird-day Princess...
On da right side, dressing blue blue beautifool ~


Very very curios of what I can eat here...


U can drink bails of their green tea...
They've ready da whole tumble for you...


The magical of Korean Food is...
It can be empty like this....


and all of sudden become crowded like this!!


Here we go , photo section starts again ^_^


The rest are busy making orders....
Sooo.... xD .... let us HIAO first ~~~~~


The tallest among da bitches...
Ying and Elin ~~
( why don't u guys donate some of ur CMs to me!! )


Chubby Peng...
mind telling me, how many bows U R targeting today ?


gooOshhh.... even a COW loves Korean Food !!!


Bird-day girl is too busy... >.<||
Oiii... arlow , look here !~ LOOK HERE !!! ~~


My excitement turns shock .... O.O...
Walao... so big bow geh ... >.<


ngaaa... act cute abit b4 torture my stomach ^^


time to kaypo-ing around....
soOo... what's this big rat iron hole ???


now the Kaypo-ci know what's inside edi ~


Very traditional style...
Use charcoal to BBQ ^_^v
Korean Cuisine are well-known healthy food....


They will start heats up da garlic to get it's oil.
Korean food come with alot, I mean ALOT of side dishes.
And they will refill it for you when U finished them!


smell it ... wow , just infront of me ~!


and DON'T WORRY...
Chef will cut for us and serve all the pigs... >.<


nahhh.... our lil chef ~~~


wow... looks scary huh ?
Don't worry , it is not as spicy as U think ....
It taste more alike tom yam ~ ^_^


My saliva's dripping like wolf ....
ahHHh woOOooo ~


very very ngam my taste... ~~~
I wish I got a bigger stomach !!!!


This is one of a special COLD noodle ~


hey, I'm not kidding.
They actually put ICE in it !!!
and it's NOT BAD !!
I only eat COLD noodle when
I'm lazy to heat it up but this is sOooo nice ~~~


Order a fried rice ....


It needs to be stir....
Our lil chef again, I snap him until he gets shy...
OpSs.... sorry Mr.Ko Rean ~
(how la i know what's his name =_=)


This is a FREE dishes....
Abit like a professional Roti Canai !!


This is a sucker....
It sucks you up if you didn't pay the bill !!!
( U believe ar?? OMG.... @.@ )


If you're not a proper chopstick user.....
I think you are in trouble to hold this....=_=


This is where everyone hide their smelly foots ~~~


Without me, picture won't be perfect !!


aHHhh... this is just nice...
Lil Chef ar, why u snap till so blur one~~
Kek sei ngo la..... ~~~~~ $#*#*&$#@($


Last serving with fruit....


This is a pencuci mulut.... (english call what ar ?? )
Boleh bawa sama berus gigi .... pencuci mulut ma >.<


as we leave...
I fast-fast shoot da environment....
You need to take off your shoe 1st b4 U step in.


I guess....
This must be the waiting area.... ^_^
and NO, he's not waiting for me =__=||


Welcome counter...
NO, you can't buy flight's ticket here... =__=||


and FINALLY , the FAMILY PHOTO !!
how many times I said ???
Short one please don't go stand behind la !!! .... =_=


That's the end of our eating trip.
Thanks YAYA for introduce us this hidden place!

wahhHH, I'm so FULL ~~
yala , yala.... I'm going to diet edi lar...
sien nia .................
(stop reminding me idiot ~~~~)

pssttt...
MORE photos at
DAORAE Album
^_^v

No comments: