PAGE

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dentyne Box Building Contest

Notice this contest after join
Dentyne ConfiDance Workshop (I blog earlier)
in Penang and become their member in FaceBook.

This is a part of their interactive activity
rewarding Dentyne members!

A prize that’s going to tire your fingers.
All you have to do is to let’s give your fingers some practice…
Build the most creative structure using Dentyne box,
take a picture of your creation and post onto
Dentyne ConfiDance wall with an interesting caption.

The best combination of structure and caption wins
a Sony Play station 3006 PW.... ^_^v

It's been 2 years I wish to have a PSP and luck never goes to me.
This contest was actually end 23rd July where I'm still at KL.

BUT... oh god, they extended it to 25th July!!!
Thank god for this opportunity....
In no time, I go sapu Dentyne liao ~~

Why grab all red ??
Well well... let u know later ^^


Is not easy to open all da boxes.
Need skill baby or Dentyne Logo gonna spoil ~


T.T... so many to go. Nail also patah ....
No pain No gain.... Carry on !!


My nephew was excited... @@
Keep come over to kacau me.
So I said Baby, why not u help auntie arrange those soldiers?
ahHAHAhah, they he go proud with his responsibility xD
While I peacefully KAO TIM my idea 1st !!!


Set up my background.
aww... so boring. Owiz use this idea =_=
Wait la, this wasn't da main one la ~~


When everything is almost done.
My elephant sister step on my Machine Gun.
aRGhhh, why don't you born in da ZOO !!!!
$W#*$&#$*@#)$674376&#^ ~~


I wanted to pose like a RAMBO-rina.
But it look too complicated with my costume... =(


Took off and on this and that.
It's so tiring... I pose until feel so sleepy .... ZZzzZzz


Then decided to go with a headband...
Just like Mrs. Rambo... ^^


After those Bshh Bshh Bom Bom battling with
Bad Breath idea... here come my next idea ^^

The Twin Towers in KL since the final event
for Dentyne ConfiDance gonna held there =)
Cheh, what is so special about building 2 batang tiang =_=||
alrite ... alrite... this isn't my main too OK !!


I'm going to do this ^^
wtf wearing dat stupid mangkuk on your head ??!!
OHhh, is not a bowl .... is my helmet~~~~ T.T


Ohh NOOoo... da above is my helmet ... T.T
I alwiz wan a miniature of myself riding my scooter.

Since this dream of mine couldn't be bought.
So, I make it out then !!!!! weeeee ~~


My mission completed.
Time to torture my camera ~~


Plan to wear niece's helmet at first ... hmm....
Macam tak berapa Geng hor... >.<


Changed my mind.
Better put own my hard-work handmade helmet ^^||


jeng jeng jeng...
I'm so happy with my work !!
I never ever think of my little dream to have my
own miniature came true!! ~~ ahHAHAhaha


With my caption here:
Cool and handy Dentyne's packaging can now be easily found,
Dentyne is proud to spread Clean teeth and freshens breath around town!


and I'm ready to spam Dentyne's FB Wall... xD


That's all folks.
Gonna keep fingers & toe crossed.
And do LIKE my photos if you like it ^^

click to see actual page -->
JJ Dentyne Scooter

.....................................................................................
I LOST and the winner goes to a Dentyne House
whom submitted after the deadline!!!

Well, decision is final. So, just shadup for something
we should be smart to know in our heart.....


Carry on baby ~
Let's see what else can we win at somewhere out there ^^

.

No comments: