PAGE

Thursday, March 26, 2009

KL trip March 09 for prize collection

After the meeting with my buddy-buddy....

Suddenly rain ~ So sien....

i always get sick when i caught in rain~
looks like its a bad sign now..... ={
-
Ya, the place my friends bring me to lepak....

---
after i get myself in... OOohhh, i saw my favourite gadget!!!

nvmla... nobody will recognize me anyway...
excuse me , excuse me... let me snap 1st....
--
then my friends grab me to eat Jarpenis food ....=}

umm....yea, thats my weird friend who request me to turn him into
WATCHMEN ... =.=" and... it's his birthday ...
--
after lepaking around then they kidnap me for
2nd round....

-
hmmm.... looks like they cant find any diet drink... xD

-
WoooHoo... on my way to my hotel.... *excited excited


aha.... can see tall tall....err... what is the name of this building ??


make a knock first to show respect ....=}


wee hee, buang all my stuff aside n start taking photo....


to my right, the kitchen.... nice nice, but I dont know how to cook =.="


alright, have to get someone to check it out...
wondering is there any crocoach inside.....


turn to the back.... I think I can play hide n seek in this room...


OMG.... toilet as big as my room ~

-
another view.... human aquarium....
how wonderful if I can turn into a mermaid and make a pose there =}


yes yes.... i love to do that... xD
Art of Jing Jing is everywhere even when she bath.... =D


awww.... nicely prepared for me....


ummm.... can play hide n seek here as well....


aha.... I'm going to sleep here tonight....xD


awww.... lil chocolate served on the bed ~
for sweet dream?


b4 sleep... take a shot for self satisfaction 1st... xD ~

-
and... is time for notty-notty ~

-
in blur mode for breakfast =} ....
start with my fav coco crunch.....


after the warm up.... is time to really makan ~
Small size Big appetite.... =D ~


-
wow... this puff filled with chocolate....
why recently so many chocolate came around me O.O" ~

-
take a walk to the roof after the breakfast....
wahHHh.... nice nice ~

-
oh no... I'm not goin down there.... NOoo!!
* cry cry ~ T.T

-
moving my arse to the sun bath bed ?
while all the foreigners are on thier swimsuit laying on the bed....
me and my friends wore like eskimo .....


and enjoying the view............ ~

* skip skip skip the nonsense rushing back to pudu
and sleep in the bus ~
-

4 hours ++ later i woke up.... I saw KOMTAR !!
Penang Penang, I'm home !!!

-
and so happy, managed to bought this from KL !
My fav choco.... yalor, Penang don't have wor ... ={

-
Very tired but still got energy to touch my new gadget xD ~
Show you in my next blog.... =} ~

No comments: