PAGE

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Buddy-Buddy, Prizes-Prizes... I'm coming~

The time had come... A journey to KL now begin...

An open ceremoney of my new travel bag...

double confirm I did bring the choco along ....=D ~

A Go-go-go excited SMS sending to my buddy~

-
HMmmm... reached and KL got so many car.... scary~
-
ahaKk.... lady in pink ~
I guess she didn't even know I took this pic... xD ~
she say I'm petite ? Sama-sama la ~

awww.... she wana spend for my meal... =} ~
Ohh... i feel like a king ~


Rush to go take care of lil Zharfan...
umMmm.... he's moody now ....
ummm.... yup, he force to wakup bcoz of me... ={ ~
sowee ar.... sowee ar, jangan marah makcik jing jing ~

yea... Mama Zharfan bought him Spiderman to activate his battery!
I mean his mood.... x} ~
err.... juz a random snap of the fooddd ms_sz buy for me...
weeeeeeeeee ~

OH YESSS.... the moment that I've been waiting for xD ~
see see, lil Zharfan is fully activated.... =D

excuse me, excuse me, pinjam anak main kejab~ xD
awww.... i tell you, he's really CUTEEE !!!
Ms_sz train him auto generate smile whenever a
camera point at him. haha ~

And here come my angel Shery Ho Ho Ho.... =}
Yea... I punish her to snap wf us 1st before orders anything.
who ask her to come so late.... @#$*&*&^* ~
i never expect her to look so young O.O" ~
and her voice... doesn't make me believe she's a mama now =.="

this is how we bopekk bopekkk boOOpeekkk and boPekkk ~

and finally lil Zharfan tak boleh tahan already....
-
awww.... my gift.... from London !!!
Let me smell-smell and see.....
yess... really from London, I can smell it ~ xD
tenkiu ms_szzzz !!

another gift... xD !!!
Hurray... some tibits for me to yum-yum in the hotel !!
tenkiuuu Shery hohoho but I gonna cekik you
if I gets more chubby ~
-
After tipu-ing gifts from them. I continue my mission...
hmmm.... so what I'm going to do now ?....

I'm come here for this !!!

what's that ? xD.... catch my next blog... uh lala~ =D !!!

6 comments:

tidiey77 said...

wah lau weiiii...jing jing dtg kl tak bgtau maa....hanya dtg jumpa itu ms_sz saja lor....wau...bnyk nya hadiah u dpt....sharing is caring maa....hehehehe....just kidding..gratz jing jing....

Jing Jing said...

ehh, i did shout around all the times whenever im in shoutbox. U mz hv missed it =.=" or u mz hv ignoring me!!!

Mama Zharfan said...

hi jj...reading ur posting makes me smile :P creative one...and lots of pic too...aiyoo...my face is so bulat like a balloon...lucky u didn't focus on my tummy :p next time u come to KL again, come to my house ok :) my Zharfan sometimes he asks me :"mama nak jumpa kawan mama yang cina tu ke.." sounds funny to me :0

tidiey77 said...

jing jing...u should told everyone when u want to came to kl again...at least we can prepared a red carpet for u...hehehehe....

Jing Jing said...

ms_sz, ur face mana bulat? Still shape like egg la xD. Try compare ur face wf ur tummy, sure u will feel better. haha!!
Yea,im SOOO REGRET didnt took pic wf ur balloon!!! I forget,i talk too much!! *sob sob
yeahh,lil Zharfan very cute. His question kp runs in my mind. so funny... xD

Jing Jing said...

tidiey, later they prepared telur busuk n throw me from every corner =.=" ~