PAGE

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jing Jing Dream Closet

I always wants a Closet best fit my tiny room...
Yup... it's not cheap. I will never afford to order one....
And the day finally come.... =} ~

The carpenter took excatly 2 weeks to finish it for me...
aww... just like he promise x} ....
Maybe he see my over excited monkey face...
and doesn't wants to dissapoint me... lalala~

I always sit here and wonder when my cupboard will collapse...

Poor & messy mini corner for my piggy...

Ohh nOOo... it's too hEaVy... goin to collapse soon!!

The sampah corner....~ =.="

and say BOo-Byee to this old noisy ceiling fan...


and now.... it's all clear xD ....
wonder where the sampah go???....

Some goes to here... some immigrate to mama room 1st ya~
awww... toblerone, privately reserved to my friend... =}

jeng jeng jeng ~
wOOOohOOoo.... * pRoff ... magic magic !!
is arrived !!! finally arrived.... my babe ~

let's operate and see my baby's organ.... Ops.. nothing o.O" ~
aha , the Kdk Fan I won from cj7 Astro Contest.... =D ~
Shery Ho Ho Ho.... tenkiu !!! ~
without your help to courier all the way from KL...
my noisy fan will be still singing for me the whole nite.... ={ ~
* to be updated

No comments: