PAGE

Monday, June 1, 2009

www.ruumz.com

Konichiwa ~

It's been a while I left my blog alone. I'm sorry ={ ~

I'm real busy since I joined ruumz ....

Ruumz is a new Social Networking in Malaysia.


They organized a referal contest on April....and....
I aim for the Ipod Nano.... xD ~

Being BUSY recruiting members , end up addicted to
their chatruumz... =.="



were hanging around ruumz chatting all the times.
ends up being the most talkative one over there ...=.="


Effort does pay , I did won the Ipod Nano =D !!


jeng jeng jeng....


gets motivated and gets GREEDY...

I decided to go for 2nd round.
Aim for anoter Ipod Nano ~
weeeeeeeee ~

Forcing, pleasing, begging, persuading, torturing
all my friends to get in ruumz.........


but my efforts didn't pay.....={ ~


Kinda sad... but life move on ~

More stories happened in ruumz...
Check out my next blog ~ =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

No comments: