PAGE

Friday, June 5, 2009

Most Wanted Ruumates

I saw this contest when I enter their
Be My Ruumates @ BMR Contest earlier.


Wondering what is thiSss Most Wanted Ruumates ???

Didn't really bother it much as I thought it must be some kind
of Beauty Pageant .... =___=" ~

Spent almost days and nights chatting in Chatruumz
Enjoy kacau-ing ruumz's crew....

as there's not much ruumzster around yet ={ .

UNEXPECTED one of them nominate me ...... weeeeee ~
UNEXPECTED I get their call........ wowwwwww ~
UNEXPECTED I get selected...... wOOooshhh ~
UNEXPECTED I'm the oldest...... =____="
UNEXPECTED I'm the shortest........ =_______+ """
UNEXPECTED..... umm.... nothing else........
.
.
then....

I will have to submit my photos + some information,
answering some questions.... simple one, but i took the whole day =_=
sending numerous email asking .....

WHAT IS THAT MEAN ??
Then.... then ...mm...mean what ??
huh... What's that ??? ..... ~


But Luckily their staff kinda patience with me.
Ma Fan sai ar ....Andrew Oon (pssstt... i call him kangarooo)

And now......

THE PAGE OF MOST WANTED RUUMATES !!!
jeng jeng jeng ~
ME , ME , ME and my TWIN sisters all gets selected !!!~
weeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~


yea... in my dream ~.... =___=
.
.
.
So, here it is....

THE MOST WANTED RUUMATESssss ~


ahaaa~~ don't get shocked la....
coz I sudah mula SPAM sharp on time.....
erRRr..... I'm a comper ma... =}
.
.
.
Alright, the games starts ....

Being a SPAMMER jer ma....
Sai mat keng ar ~~ ~~ ~~

and OH , SHIAT ..... what happened after this ???

U think being a "MOST" ... yess the MOST "WANTED" ~
soOoooo easy ma ???!!!!

We have to fulfil their Task or gets Disqualify .....

sei la..... sei la ~~

and be prepare to see this EVERYWHERE!!!

I gonna pollute everybody's blog with this BANNER !!

More about me at
Jing Jing's Ruumz Profile!!

and the prizes are...


wOOoHooo.... gambate!!!!

No comments: