PAGE

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ruumz True Legend Contest

Creative Photo Contest again ~

After viewing through all those submission.
This gotta be another tough one.

Some who's good in editing gets da credit....
What's that ?? So many twins O.O


Mou yeng keok ?? Now I know shoe can be a weapon!
Soon I gonna use my stoking as weapon.
Let them smell and faint terus !!


Son Goku's great grand children =_=|||


What a Bodoh version of Wu Sheng =__=||


There I go start my work.
I'm heading myself to da kitchen ~~
Sapu-ed all my mum's tool ....


She's starring at me but I don't care xD ~
Continue sticking her cutlery all over da wall...


I'm really out of ideas...
See what Sa-Bou Lang-Chang also sapu.


Owhh... this is kewl...
Gonna grab this as well ~


Swinging again and again to get da best shot ....
My leg almost fly off ~ ~~ T.T


Finally I feel this is da besttttt !!!!
Jeng jeng jeng....
My Tukang Masak Berabbit Fool !!!


but but but... I couldn't make it ... T.T

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER goes to...
RYAN LEE.



SPECIAL PRIZE WINNERS ARE:

1. PATSY BPS
2. JING JING <--- ME ME ME
3. QIAN HUI
4. SPORTS GAL
5. MENGKHENG TAN
6. CH'NG PEI FENG


Well , there goes the Sony Mini Hifi to Mr. Ryan.
Gotta work harder next round....

Gratz to all da winners...
U guys are creative teng !!

1 comment:

Pazuzu said...

the grand prize is really a great photo ..

:D