PAGE

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hard Rock Hotel, Penang

Pack with Rush...
Chips ..... check
Drinks.... checkkkk
Tigers..... check check check !!!!


I'm here... at Hard Rock Hotel ~ ^_^


Gets welcome by Fantastic Four !!


Stuck here to wait for my room....
Gets a free juice while waiting...
So nice.....~~ ^_^


Guess this is where da Rock Band appear at night ~


throwing my bag in da corner there...
see see ???


I just cant stop snapping ~
Almost all kinda angle... weeee ~~


Here's my room. 302 302 302 ~
Superstitious me need to knock 3 times b4 entering.
My face under da lighting looks scary =__=


an immediate WOW when we open up da door ^_^


Here's gonna be da crowded corner later >.<

Didn't expect da technology are over my expectation ~
U can hook up with your ipod with da hifi ....
And SOMEONE is smart enough to bring along external hd ;)


and that SOMEONE had start her Bom Bom Pow Corner.
and She's not yet bath !!! yerRRrrr ~~~~~


For me, ofcoz I love this online corner... kEKkeek x}


Here's gonna be another crowded corner too.
And da bathroom, U can see through from here !!!
I'm standing on a Ham-Sap spot , very good Feng-Sui ^^


My gang finally arrive and they just busy stood there peeping
people at da pool side !!!! PervishHhh!!!!!


Fun time not even start and I'm starving...
mUncHhh munChhhh ~~~~
My online corner transform to da kitchen... babi !! T.T


TV de channel also lebih GAYA... wah seh ~


Da rest of da biatCheS arrive and we wave our FLAG up high ~
Warm welcome to my beloved biatCheS at da pool side ~~


We keep forgetting our stuff. Been going up and down with da lift.
Mean while we keep torturing the mirror.... =__=
Don't worry, I've make sure there's no crack before we leave ~~~


we looks so thin... wow ~ !!!
Diet success !!! congratulation ~~~


Never the less... The Siao CaBo in action again lor ~
They believeeee they can fly ma and then pok kai.... =__=


carry on with Titanic... U jump , we don't jump ~


satu kali Jump memang tak cukup .....
There go again U jump U jump U jump ...
We don't jump, We won't jump, We're not going to jump !!


There I saw this big bully conquering da kids zone!
Thanks God, she gets punish by Elephant's pee~~


Then the whole gang joining !
Shame on them. Grow up biatCheS!!!


and now introducing the Mafia...
Miss Shorty from 7 dwarf Village ~


Miss Big Head from Alice in da wonderland !!


Miss Karipop Head from Kalimuthu City =__=||


Miss Big Mouth from Pacific Ocean ... xD ~


Miss Mang-Kee from Botanical Garden !!!


Opss... and myself.
Jeng jeng jeng... Miss Beauti-fool ^_^|||
( weee , wat to do... this is my blog xD )


saw some ugly giant frog resting...
they sounds like a cow.... moo moo ~ scary ~


like Genting theme park... o.O


spy-cam's are everywhere for tight security ^_^


splashing activity finally over.
and they are my biatCheSSss with good behavior ^_^


and some idiot who doesn't know how to behave!!


yup... we didn't miss any corner to left our foot prints!


Every corner... I mean EVERY CORNER !!!


yesss.... EVERY CORNER !!!


View from my room ^_^v


I saw da Giant Frog again....
They are everywhere.... aRghhhh O.O|||


My sista pay us a visit ~~~


There we make noice together ^_^


and we make love together.... O.O|||


Da Partayyyy start again... as usual...
We let our Tigers swimming 1st .....


A Tiger cum Ballerina drinking style....


a gang of pig ~


I caught someone stole da whole sauce from KFC!!!


ngauUmm ngauUmm... hungry ghost festival ~~~


we roll on da floor then goes up to da bed....
guess someone mabuk again....


Light's off and da partayyy 's over ~


what a tiring day...
from dry to wet , wet to dry , dry to full , full to drunk ~

Thanks PBIM for letting us to have so much fun !

No comments: