PAGE

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ryejoe Ruumz Photo Contest 2009

arlow arlowww ~

I was actually feel so SOAY recently ~
Almost all the efforts I put in contest.... flying away T.T ~
Can't describe how terrible I feel but I learn a new word today....

" If you don't LOSE now , how will you appreciate your winning later ? "

^_^ ..... alrite , stop talking about me ~

There's some ONG ONG for you ... =D

ruumz is giving me this opportunity to say THANK YOU !!
Thank you for staying with ruumz and Thank you who supported me ^_^

There will be a contest running by me ....
But you have to make sure you are a member of ruumz ....

Sign up here ( if you're not a member yet !! )
www.ryejoe.ruumz.com/JoinMe

Then join this group
http://www.ryejoecontest.ruumz.com/

What's next ??

Upload the FUNNIEST or SCARIEST photo of what you can do in your ruumz (room)

Giving out 50 free prints for the FIRST 10 submission.
* ONLY funny and scary arrr !!! (50 free prints x 10 winners)

Grand Prize 250 Free Prints x 2 for Creative Submission.

You got TWO choices for Creative Submission
1) Funniest
2) Scarriest

Contest duration
4th - 30th November 2009 11.59 pm

You can submit up to 100000000***** ...=__="
( Don't be so scary la weiiii !!! )

Winning Selection
Funny one.... as long as you can me laugh.... wahHAHAhhaahhaH... ^_^
Scary one... as long as u can scare me ...
YERRrRRRrrr !!! ahHHHh !!!! OMG !!! O.O

Simple right ??

Now.... go torture your camera...weeeee ~

oh ya... Don't worry....
FIRST 10 submission still can win the Grand Prize...

pssstt.... your room, tempat tidur ya.
dont go snap in ur bathroom, u dont sleep there right =__=" ~

gambate !!! semoga berjaya ~ ^_^
Sample :
FUNNY CATEGORY -
Hungry ghost bitting a pillow, chewing those pillow like a buffalo!
SCARY CATEGORY -
aiyo... gimme some time to see what scary thing i can do...
* to be continue =__=

No comments: