PAGE

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nescafe Chillah Plex Contest

What I've been busy passes week....

HmMMm.... my friend's script get selected as
Top 20 for NESCAFE Chill-lah Plex Contest ~~!!!

All the way he fly from KL to Penang....
Together we work his selected script

"A Dam-Cell In Distress"

The Watak Utama ofcoz Kelvin himself ^_^


There... I'm the Ke-Le-Feh...
ummm... mean watak belakang =__=


eikSs... we have to be PRO abit ...
Ka-ChaKKkk.... gaya neh... ~


Watak "lagi" kecil is needed...
Those Ke-Le-Feh tak ada gaji one... xD ~


We have to move around Penang for
the best location... and I'm also the Maid...


I think I can named myself as...
Manusia Serba Guna... which mean....
Multipurpose Human.... =__="


I love contest especially those creative one...
I enjoy shooting.... ^_^"


and I'm kinda leceh... ^_^!


we need do know... is this funny or ugly ?? =_=


Ugly ?? then retake lor... UGLY again ??
Then re-take n re-take and RE-TAKE !!!


Yup... I'm very serious with contest...
Gets addicted and still find no way to cure ~~~~


So this is the VIDEO and it needs VOTING again >.<
ONCE perday and voters get 4 GSC Movie Tickets ^_^

Here, enjoy our making =_= ...
I knew it's kinda tak masuk akal @@~
So... DO NOT WATCH unless you are Siao ~~

Press Here to VOTE




Do give comment to let me improve my skill...
TQ TQ .... but remember to vote as well ya... =_+"

we got do such stances in the video one... >.<

pweaseee VOTE larRRr ~~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This Nescafe video is more cinematic, action-packed and funnier... http://www.kickstart.com.my/chilllah/plex_votev.htm?vven=665&title=The+Fantastic+Four%3a+Thirst+4+Glory

Unknown said...

http://www.kickstart.com.my/chilllah/plex_votev.htm?vven=665&title=The+Fantastic+Four%3a+Thirst+4+Glory

Jing Jing said...

HahHhahhHa....welcome Tunku

Feel funny to see you promoting in my blog as you say it's Sxck...

Work harder, gambate ^_^