PAGE

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

EOE turn 2 Contest

Grand prize - Samsung Compact Camera x 2 !!

omGGgg... i always want a compact camera.
and now they r givin away 2 ... TWO !!!

craCking my head and think...
If I'm an internet businessman,
what's my wish ??

To be success ... YESSS !!
Forever success.... YESSS !!
Award proud victory ...sang yi heng long..
gong hei fat choy.... sang yat fai lok... =__=|||

ok... i know i'm too much .......

SOOoo.... I dunno why I go gets TWO TORTOISE ~


go to the kitchen, trying to get them a house!!
and ta daa~~ DON'T TELL MY MUM!!!


preparing their food... ^_^


uumm...well... i wait almost hours...
I think they haven't adapted to this sweet home yet ... T.T


I've spending da most MOU-LIEW-est week in my life
Spending my time observing them... =_=
and this one... the Shiat hor...
stuck at her a*ss so long n she didn't even bother at all !!!


yeeee... I never really play with tortoise in my life ~
I think they camera-shy NO MORE !!!!


Ok... now my "SAI KUAI" (tortoise) are ready....
sooO... there I go prepare the background ....


then get da timing... and I dunno WHY !!!!
They go hide again after touching the new ground...
*&@#&^@#$&^#$#$#^$*#$^*$#^ ~


sit for hours waiting for their stupid head to comes out =__=|||


damnn gerammMMmm...
There I go shaka bom bom their head's out !!!


how disappointing, this pic didn't won T.T
but then I also kidnap some 'Ke Le Feh' to pose ~

I go force her jump ah jump ~ Kick ah KiCkkkk !!!
Practice make perfect ma.... ^_^|||


alright... should get enough warm up d...
Then.... aCtIOnnn !!!!!


Okkk... kaki mau patah...
You can rest now ....^_^V ~


and still this one didn't get chosen...
*(#$*@#&$&$(&$(#&$)#$)$ ~~

then didn't know what hits my head...
I sdnly wants to play tatoooooooo~


Siao hor ??? but nope... i didn't submit this one ... =__=||
Doesn't feel to betray my body at that moment.....


anyway... what's the result ?? T.T
I won consolation prize...
RM20 voucher
>.< ~
now you know.... how much I give in order to gets back....
My winning photo, U dream also didn't expect it....
Coz I didn't expect this as well ~~~~~~ >.<

This one hor... my tattooist just practicing only....
and and....I just upload for fun only...
and and.... IT GET CHOSEN !! How KEK SEI YAN ~ >.<






alrite... mission completed.
Let's move on....
hiak hiak hiaKKkkk ~~~

No comments: