PAGE

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jusco Vouchers - No Plastic Bag Day

I get's pretty excited to receive this...
as I totally BROKE at da moment... T.T

Thanks Jacobs for organizing the Raya Contest ^_^||


Even this isn't a cash but still I'm happy to mess with it


My excitement makes me busy do this and that again =_=


I never forgets my piggy...
We poor together... starve together and rich together ^_^


Gonna use this for my broken month T.T


Never forget my budgeted breakfast ~


aww... My MUM love chocolate... so do I !!!
But i dun go as crazy as her.... =__=||
Grab this special Tiramisu chocolate ~


and this one...
I always wanted to try but I can't afford ={


I bring my friends along to shop for her
birthday present.... cost me more than RM200 !!!


but god save me. I got these vouchers ......


My 2nd Saving trip. I went on Monday....
It's a.... NO PLASTIC BAG DAY !!!


and this is the ONLY plastic bag we have ... =__=|||


Christmas is near... Christmas is nearrrrr ~~
I feel like a Santa Claus .....


This looks cute !!! I love to eat Instant Noodle... ^_^
Ya ya ya ya yaaa.... I know it's not healthy... =__=|||


My friend wanna try this ...


She prepare the food while I BZ snapping photo~


* Gulp... lao hao sui... This one cost RM3+ .....
but I'm an Instant Noodle lover.... @@


This one also not cheap...
well... pls forgive me coz I reli reli love trying
all kind of Instant noodle.... =<


Sharing is caring....
We share half for each bowl ~


Alrite... sometimes we earn, sometimes we don't ~
But don't give up !!!

Spend wisely when you are broke....
Buy necessary thing when you earn extra ^_^|||

10 comments:

Zheng Yang 琤洋 said...

walao, i wonder how much rm20 jusco coupon you have there...enjoy...hehe

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

jing2 I won rm150 jusco voucher..oredi happy...if i won 2k...oredi being crazy..haha..anyway jing2 congrats ya

Jing Jing said...

haiya...
ayu, those electronic gadget u won.
tambah tambah pun over that amount la...^_^

Moga-moga U will win thing that make u crazy soon. Jangan masuk tg rambutan tau!

zheng yang...
Yes, gonna use it wisely ^_^

Unknown said...

PATHETIC BIATCH! NOW WHO'S THE DRAMA QUEEN?! YOUR BLOG SUCKS JUST LIKE YOU FAVORED CHEATING IN A CONTEST JUST FOR YOU TO WIN! YOU KNOW THERE IS KARMA, BE CAREFUL, IT'LL HIT YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES THE LEAST YOU EXPECTED!

Jing Jing said...

Yes dear?

Why bother to visit since it's suck... xD ahHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa

Watever baby,it wont works ok.
Accept the facts that u've lost with ur trick.

blah blaHHh....
Thanks for concerning my love one.
U r good in cursing ^_^
Thats a talent u should feel proud of. See ya * muakss!!!

Unknown said...

OH YES I'LL SEE YOU! THIS IS NOT THE END OF IT! UR PLAYIN CUTE IS OVER,,, COZ WHAT'S UNDERNEATH YOUR SKIN IS A FOUL AND SORDID BEING. MASQUERADING WON'T WORK FOR YOU THIS TIME. THIS IS A STAIN THAT WILL REMAIN WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! WHY SO MANY PEOPLE CONDEMN YOU NOW? IF YOU REALLY GOT NOTHING TO HIDE, WHY MAKE PRIVATE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN IT HAS BEEN PUBLIC SINCE DAY ONE?! HUH?!

all you people, think bout these words! where there's a smoke, there's fire!

Jing Jing said...

aHahAHHAHAhaaa....

U R really good in words but too bad non of it is truth =_=||

I never set anything in FB.
No reason for me to hide like u.
=}

well, the so MANY ppls u mention.
I wonder y r u so free to create alot of them. won't u get confuse wf so MANY identities alone? =_=||

and by the way...
Mr.. erRRr watever.
If u mean to mess around.
Try dont use a COOL english coz I dont understand and Im too lazy to look for dictionary ^_^|||

yea,watever...laugh at my poor
education. At least I beat U in everything proudly. And this is enough =D ...

cheers~~~

hey, do visit me when u r free again. U kills my boredom. ^_^

Simon Seow said...

Wow, how you get so many Jusco voucher?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am the coordinator of zaishangyanshang.wordpress.com.
I find that your blog is interesting. Is it possible for zsys to repost your articles?

Tks.
ws

zaishangyanshang@gmail.com

normal clerk, partime contest junky.
i only blog when i'm free

www.ryejoe.blogspot.com ^_^

Jing Jing said...

wow, cool ~ ^_^
Repost my article?
Sure, love it ~

Thanks for dropping by.
Surprise me =D