PAGE

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kylie Chew's Wedding Day 2

Alright... I skipped my work for this.
The first wedding of my school mate...

Count me in and I arrive just on time......
yabaa dabaa DOooOOOo ~


Da Hamsap Poh open da ceremony again~~


Then i tumpang masuk hamsap sama ^_^!!

Gather da rest to torture da camera ~~

Now ladies sekalian take their turn....
Miss No. 1.....is ...TAK TAU... =_=


Miss No. 2... Chew Leng Leng ~!!


Miss No.3 ...Chia Chern Chern ~~


Miss No. 4 & 5 ... Janice and Kenix


Miss No. 6 ... Zoe Zoe ~~


Miss No.7 ... Boon Yen Yen ~


Miss No. 8.... Sei for... wat name again ...=_=


Umm.... there're some other Miss that I Miss out >.< style="cursor: pointer; width: 426px; height: 406px;" src="http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs160.snc3/18757_231970945826_605365826_3083469_4563058_n.jpg" alt="" border="0">

and my collection of da pink gang ...=D


Anyway, our Nai Ma is gonna brief us our job and game.
weee wang wang .... wee wang wang ~~~


now da Evils excitedly rules the house !!!


and my job is to stay in da room with Kylie our princess...
and to Kaypo da Cameraman's job .... >.<

follow by.... Ai Khoo Mai Khoo Shooting style ~


Lastly... Marry Me shooting style ~


So...what i do next ??

ahaK ~... fooling around with da camera of cozz ...
and Kylie show me what she got....xD !!!


Some silly idea came out ....^_^!!


yup...torture da mirror kaw-kaw ...=_=


well... still Gien Bo Liao... ^_^


Our spy of da nite... Suan Sim Sim...


guess he get force to sign some Evil plan... =p
Making him a slave to Kylie forever... muahHAhahahAa ~


how happy when he willing to sign on ...=_=!!


Ensuring it is a real signature.....


now... the gate open and the wolves rush in =_=||
kia si lang.... beh-hu beh-hu kidnap our Princess ....


then Mr. Kambing fast fast go with his deposit ...
opSS... Mister Nyioh..... ^_^


Before Kylie escape from da room...
I still manage to get some nice angle... wOOOo ~


awww... love this meaningful shot !


Some ceremony for hubby and wife ~


some eternity blessing... =)


and I done my job....
Then I go Hiao with da rest of da biaTcheSSs...
Chew Leng Leng... my accounting saviour ^_^


Boon Yen Yen... and I wish I can gain some of her height !!!


Ladies and gentleman... ~~~
Here's da Pokok Kelapa and Kelapa Sawit =_=|||


well....silliness is my habit... ^_^||


Move on.... and I turn pretty Sad... cozz...
this TWO biatCheSSs showing off their Ang Pow !! gRRrr !!!


but nevermind... I go Hiao with my gang ...=D


OooOOo... and I saw I saw da Pussy Cat behind .... xD
Adui... spare Chew Leng Leng some space ler .... =_=


and finally she make her way ....
eHHh... why la her face like Kiam Tiok Pha like that =_=


It's time to put on mine ...^_^


Capturing all da Ji Mui with their flowers but...
it just CANT be perfect !!!!


coz da PERFECT one is here... xD ~~ !!! ( slap meee >.< )

then heading to catch da Kao Lam Lui ~~~ hahAHHAHA


Partayyy end with a sweet good bye kiss ~~


and how lucky.... I manage to get da famous
Superman shooting style b4 I leave ~


Waving to da Heaven Match Couple ....


May your love last forever ^_^


Specially edited for Kylie ( thats da best I can do )


and THAT'S ALL FOLKS~

Tiring day but I had much fun ^_^v

No comments: