PAGE

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kylie Chew's Wedding

I gets invited to Kylie's Wedding Dinner ^_^ !!!

It's been years we didn't meet up and now I'm
gonna meet a bunch of CLS biatChesSS !!!

Beside me is Traz... da make up artist who help up my face =_=||
Follow by Janice, Leani, Suan Sim and Kenix .....


2nd bunch of biaTCh.... Chinese Educated =_=||


Our Table... Our BIG table !! Feel proud with it !!!! xD


Introducing da Rabbits cum Dracula Couple !!!


Introducing The BEHs... we are da only BEARs in da school ~


My Class Monitor Chai Hong .... >.<

My account subject savior... ah Chew Leng Leng xD !!!


Two pairs of Kao Lam Lui... wahHAHAHah * evil ~~~!!


1st Serving... I just love da Squid !!!


2nd ... shark fin soup... yippy yes, one of my favorite !!


3rd ... sweet sour chicken I guess. Cough... so I skipped ^_^


4th... fiSHhh!!! Hell yea ~~ I'm scoring em !! Yummy ~!!


5th... muShRoom... Uumm my assistant gets dissapear...
SooO... i didn't try em.... T.T


6th ... PraWnn... Alergic... SOoo, SKIPPED !!!


7th... Fried rice my favorite... Eating 2 bowl of it !!! xD


CouGhh but.... aiya, nevermind la.... HAHAHAHaaa ~


Lastly... ice cream. Cough... so I skipped... hahAHHAhaa ~


a*ss up and we start our Cam-Whore activities !!! ^_^


They smile like winning Beauty Pageant in group...
beh-tahan =_=||


Is our turn to Kidnap da Princesss!!! GRRRrRRR !!!!


alrite... Move away, move away !!
Siam siam siam siam... I conquer it all ~~!! nGauUmmmm =_+


Introducing Ham Sap Poh of da year !!!


After da partay... we continue our HAO activities ~


Journey on our way home filled up with all HIAO pose =_=||


Nope, I did not skip da SIAO pose as well ~ ^_^||


It's a FUN night and definitely it is ~!!!!

On leave for da next Morning ~~ ^_^
Gonna torture da camera with bunch of....
PINK biaTChESs !!! WeEEe hOOoooo ~

No comments: