PAGE

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine 2009

weEeeHeee... my parcel finally arrived !!

Something that I bought to pamper myself xD ~ !!

-
Sold off my prizes and bought this for myself =} ....
-
Panasonic Hair Dryer
I wanted to buy it long long long long time ago... xD !!!

-
It's Valentine Promotion RM129
Free Ionizer Comb and a towel... =]

-

awww.... yes... this is my dream hair dryer...
you can see the gun hole, i mean the ionizer ~
and foldable... yesss !!!

-
this is the ionizer comb...
see.... another hole over here. I wonder what is Ionizer.
There's nothing coming out. No wind no smell ~ =.=" ....
but this comb is cute, it lights up when U unfold it =D ~

-
Yes... can took it off , washable ~
Just ONE battery... see, the light still on =} ~
everything so canggih now aday...
Mascara also battery... comb also battery...
Hope there's no hidden button to shave my hair off =.=" ~
-

Ohh... yep... my Valentine Present... ="} ....
Something that I need from someone who makes me sick...
very thick =.=" ... almost hypnotiz me to sleep....
ehh... i never know dictionary comes with CD...

Hopefully I can brush up and improve a lil of my broken manglish x} ~
-

-
Ohhh... looks like I need to do something ~
Hopefully my room soon turns store room =]...
Packed with prizes xD !!!

No comments: