PAGE

Monday, February 2, 2009

Jing Jing Lucky Number 8,88,888 Contest

I just start to blog, so I explore the tools available for my blog.

And I found the "Counter" , a tools that show the numbers of visitors visited.
Kinda fun , so... I add it on ~

Pity me when I see the number is 1 (ONE) ...
feel bad....so, I go shout around ....










whyy ONE only??!!! ONE only??!!! aRGhHhh....gRRrrrr....WoOooo ~
*(#&$^#&$^%#(*(#XYZ XYZ *#&*#&@#^@*#^ xyz ....
wOooFf....wOooFFff ..... aH Uhh Ahh Uuuhh ~

Then I say...

" Who is my 8 or 88 or 888 visitor or any special numbers...
PRINT SCREEN, I GIVE YOU MOVIE TICKETS !!!! "

A shout of releaseeeee.... and turn away ~
OmGgg.... when I gets back to have a look! The numbers like ROCKET....
" phewww Bomb ...phewwww BomBbbb "
I go check my email...
O.O"... oh , there's really visitor coming =} ~
So, I keep my word .... =}........

Here, the LUCKY WINNER is .....
(ahem... a little nervoz for my 1st time...)

jeng jeng jeng...
Congratulations to...
Norizan Kormin from MUAR !!!
Ohh my God... how you do that ???!!!! scary ~

888, so ONG numbers.... I like it , babe !! You are awesome !!!
alright...will send you the movie ticket like what I said =} ....


but wait....there's another fella ~

bbb..but I only got 1 pair of movie ticket.... hu hu hu ~
HmMMm... but he deserve a motivation =} YESSS !!!


SOooo.... the consolation ONG-ONG fella.... ~
jeng jeng jeng....
Ahmad Durani from AMPANG !!!
( funny name... Durian Durian, cempedak cempedak ~ xD )

uMmm... Will let you have a voucher to Restoran Lemongrass ~
-
Before I end my blog....
Was shock somebody call me "CACING"....
ErRr.... I mean KAK JING.... =.= " ~
She say she hope her numbers got ONG as well... =}
so nice.....so cute.... =D ~
-
al'rite.... you touch my heart ~
Another Restoran Lemongrass voucher as consolation =}
-
jeng jeng jeng...
-
Halimaatusadiah Rahaman from Kuala Lumpur !!!
99th also can win, you are damn ONG already....
wish you ONG this month and coming monthsss !!!
-
Welcome again to visit my blog ~

Jing me all the way....
And I'll share my ONG with you day by day =}....
-
Let's go battle for FEBRUARY ~!! *woOOsshh


- 05-02-08 -
Kinda excited in posting the prizes for my FIRST time.
Making sure I did have the prize with me... =}


Is all ready to send out. Hope you guys get as soon as possible.

ahhh... yup ~ MUAR , so far. Better put RM0.40 stamp.

Be patient winner and .....
Let's really go battle for FEBRUARY now~!! *woOOsshh

1 comment:

William said...

You are brilliant lah... your scheme is so clever. Thanks God that I didn't ONG otherwise I would have to give out many tickets by now.

I hope your cough is ok now?! One thing you must avoid is antibiotic. It will make you worse over time.

Also, avoid orange family of fruit. It will also make it worse. You just need a lot of rest, sleep well and drink plenty of water. Perhaps steam a chicken or duck and drink the soup to boost your immune.