PAGE

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Milo Fuze Jam Packs Contest

Wah seh... whenever I see the Iphone.
My eyes really open sebesar mata ultraman!!


Been dreaming to have one since it launch...
Iphone 3G... 3Gs.... until now....
4G.. 5G.. 6G... 100G also coming out edi ~~~
and still I win habukkKKk~~~
hattt Chiewww !!!

So, I give up from aiming that EYE-phone...
Makes my EYE and heart aches only... T.T

and guess what !! Youthsay.com also
organizing this Milo Fuze Contest....
For MOST entry submitted, win RM1000 !!!

Money ~~~ MONEY !!!!
There I go hentam ~~~

1st mission...
Kidnap my nephew !!

Baby ar... U think U can hold both
Milo and a dumbbell anot ?? auntie kenot wor ~

There He proved to me, HE CAN !!! xD


Baby ar , U lean down 1st ...
Let auntie see how small is your mouth..

ngaaa... kena tipu again !! xD


Baby ar... the dragon can spray fire...
U wan try spray Milo anot ???

Baby say "I WAN I WAN" !!!!
nyek nyek nyek.... kao tim another shot =D


Baby ar, U think Son Goku more powderful or you neh ??
woOOshHHhh... there goes my Baby's kame hame ha !!! xD


After fooling with my nephew...

2nd Mission....
Kidnap my niece ~~ >.<||
I have to use a torch light to scare her ~
Or else this Little Rat just don't want to cooperate !!


I think cuteness isn't enough...
I must do some ugly cum creative thing....

=__=|| si pek ugly ~
Macam die on da street for few months edi ~


wah seh... America got Indiana Jones...
Malaysia got Indiana Jing !!!


Feel to submit some Yao Yeng abit de action...
hiak hiak hiakKkkkk !!! ^_^v


and I feel it's not enough...
So, I went to do da flying thingy again ...=_=
Pok Kai... PokkkK until my hand also cramb T.T
babi betul ~~ Macam kerbau nak terbang !! =.=


Luckily still manage to snap one ^_^
Flying photo, credit goes to my camera-man Ah Mike!

and guess what...
saw my Supergirl photo at Kennysia dot com ^_^v


But I still not enough entry to get da RM1000.
So, I decided to dig some old photos to edit.
Saw other's entry so fake and still acceptable...
Cincai cincai pi la . I think OK kua ~~~~~

..>.<|| ... like this also can...
Macam tak boleh piiii lor ~~~


Ini memang ngam...
Macam Milo eh Promoter.
Miss ah miss, Milo Ten packets pleaseEEeee ~~~~ !!!


aiceh... can use back this photo...
Don't waste it !!! ^_^


This is real cacat ....
Sorry laaa ~~ I really out of idea lah weiiiii !!!!


ai cehHHhh man !!
This one manyak YAO YENG liao....

Tegak panjang macam ruler,
Gaya comel lagi flexible !!!


and and and... finally.......
I lost for the Most Entry over youthsay.com ={
( got win consolation lor... RM100 minum kopi )

also...also hor...
All those rubbish doesn't get in TOP 40 ...
whYYyy.... whYYy.... ??????
useless !! USELESS !!!!

and WAIT ~~ !!!

OMG.... shock to know ~
This... ThiSsss Little Rat GETs IN !!!
Auntie Sek Sai Lei ~~
muak muak muakKKk !!


meow ~ ummm......
I doubt do I have luck to win that EYE-PHONE this year?

guess... only YOU who Voted might
make my wish come true lor .....=>

CLICK to make Jing Jing wish come true

I appreciate every single vote from you....
Thanks ~ =)

psst....
Voters for the Top 5 could win an Ipod Shuffle too.
Good Luck !!!

No comments: