PAGE

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ruumz's Prizes Arrival

My TV my TV........

FINALLY ARRIVE !!!!!!

Sending pretties for the mission ~! ^_^

Too excited to see the prizes....
okkk... i'm quite busy shooting instead of helping =_=


jeng jeng jeng....
aww... u must be tired for the long journey ....


here's an extra prize for me.
Won a maid from Indonesia ~ ^_^ !!
-
u see.... I'm da weakest ......
SooOO... let the STRONG one do their job .... xD
-
ahaHHhahah... feel like paparazi .... xD ~
-
i think they are kinda Beh Tahan me already =_="
-
uGHhhh aRGGghhh uGghhh.... gambate !!! ~~
-
i feel more like spy now ~
-
i was laughing to see the way they carry it....
MY BAD, MY BAD.... i'm an idiot ....=__="
-
aha.... the journey continue ~
and those king kong are climbing the stairs already .....!!!!
-
GoossHHh , can u stop shooting at us !!!
-
suRpriSeeeee !!!!!
Niece - Mummy , mummy ... this PIZZA is huge !!!!


okie.... i'm busy to check out what belongs to me ^_^
waHHh sehh, why andrew send me so many postcard ??? @@


Wimax , Laptop bag , Faces magazine....
ahHAahAHa .... the PEN , the PEN !!!
You got no idea how much I love PEN !!
ThankSSss ANDREW !!!!!!!!

Is time to fix what belongs to my mum ^_^


uMMm.... gonna deal with this =__=


awww..... new thing are definitely nice to see...
and smells good too !!!


young and old tumpang excited ... >,<
-
yea.... again I busy shooting instead helping .... @@



ruumz's prizes will be update in details later ^_^

so... how was your winning lately ??
Share your story with me.... =D

No comments: