PAGE

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The making of DiGi Pimp my Broadband

OkKK... behind the screen ^_^ ~
I feel like lost my brain when I saw this contest ~

Sdnly out of idea wor... So SaDDddd ...

Viewing thru all those entries and feel wow....
I wonder if i can do that ....=_="

Okla, decided to hentam ^_^ ~~

Since wanna hentam hor...
Gonna do something abnormal d... mUahaHHahahAaaa ~

Our equipment is kinda bahlia one =__= ~


There I have to get a box as big as me =_= "
measuring and measuring....
Didn't know I own a weird shape of a*ss...
Hardly fit me ehhh..... >.< ~


feel myself like a present ....... @@


omGGggg.... i dare not to go out laRRRrr ~~


The hardest part....
OOiiii.... how to go up the chair ???
I can't lift my leg la !!!!!!


OhHhhh shiattTt.... almost pok kai ~~~


Discussing under the sun .... is ok ...
Discussing inside a box.... definitely HOT.....


I feel like living inside an oven....
and... i smell satay.... =_=" ~


So cute... come on, post abit laaaa !!!!
Jing : Duwan la.... i'm f*king HOT !!!!


come laaaa.... ai yOHhh !!!
Jing : Damn yewww.... go away !! leave me alone ~!!!!


Come on la.... or I CHA your BO one ar !!!
Jing : aHHHhh... OKOK , move ur hand!!!
MOVE YOUR HAND!!!!



Jing : alrite.... WooOSHHh !!!!


noT powderfulll enough la dear !!!!
Jing : alrite.... 2nd pose... WOoSHHHhh !!!!


eHHhh, duwan la....
Your neighbour is looking at me la ...weiii ~ =__="

nevermind.... I sporting one !!!! ^_^
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~


YesS fatty , we gonna carry you home !


anddd.... please...
DO NO TRY THIS AT HOME !!!

is NOT fun being operate .... =__=" ~


Mission complete and....
finger crossed ^_^


No comments: