PAGE

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

Is kinda hard to pass the night in darkness ...

even it's just an hour....

the worse is when the kids start screaming... =.="

WoOOoo EhhhhhHh WOoOoo EHhHHhhh

so something came up my mind....

I asked them to draw under candle light...


and show me thier drawings.... =}


he feel funNNnnn.... ~


butzz.... gets bored after that ... =.="

Sooo, i suggest to play toyyyyys under candle light ...



errr... looks like doesn't work to mei mei ....


okie... changed my mind ....=/

how bout we play Hide & Seek ??????
under torchlight ?.....

-

so, mei mei start her mission....


well.... she's kinda geram mode like me sometimes.... =.="


and when it doesn't work...

force to be rought just a lil bit ... xD ~

it did scare him off a lil bit ..... and he pop out O.O" ~


I suggest to stop the game before....
mei mei is goin to throw MORE bolster... =.=" ~


so... the fun of darkness is over and....
I DID SUPPORT EARTH HOUR!!!