PAGE

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ChocoMosquito Contest Winner

Is time to announce my mini contest's result...

Jing Jing ChochoMosquito Contest...=}



and the winner goesss toooo....

Miss Ayuarjuna from.... where ar ??

she funnily kidnap her son and order him to do this.... O.o" ~

you may view her submission at her blog;

AYUARJUNA dot BLOGSPOT

Impress me enough that she can think of racquet ...=.="
and luckily she didn't dress him like a mosquito.... =} ~

so.... Congratulation and...
thanks for your support =D !!

Wish me ONG ONG ONG for this April ....
so I can organize another mini contest xD !! ~

Currently collecting HABUK (dust) at home....
But I'm not giving up... you too !!

Let's go hunting....and it'll never stop!~
WooOShhhhh.......... !!!!!!!!!

Wondering when I can blog for my April's Winning....
Who had stolen my ONG ONG ONG ?? >x{

* geez

2 comments:

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

hehe...first time win for blog posting...tq..tq..

Mama Zharfan said...

congrats ayu!! enjoy ur choc ;)