PAGE

Friday, October 10, 2008

ERrRr...jing jing wana be..??

I love to draw but I only can draw those pictures capture in my mind.
If you request me to draw something you like or copy from others....
Wahhh, is really challenging to me...


When I was young...
I admire my mum's ability to sew me many-many new year clothSss.
Just bla bla bla around, " mama, i want here got ribbon then hor...
here got star then hor down there got bulu-bulu one"
....










Few days before new year....


Jeng Jeng Jeng , here's the new shirt with ribbon+star+bulu-bulu!!





...=.="...qi sin...!!! u think my mama is nut ?....

then....'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' , I wanna be cartoonist...

But all my drawings don't have a storyline...=.="....
Draw like nobody business yet only myself can understand >.<
Then... i found myself so flexible, change my mind to be a dancer....
(coz i cant sing and i like to perform )

then sdnly I go to learn karate and became a karate instructor.... =.=" .
...instead of dancing...end up I hu-ha hu-ha hiyakkk hiyakk around
( is also performing though)....

This is where I kept my glories =]
hpmm... guess I'm kinda potential here ^^

Let's look closer at my GOLD =] ....

ahh, and some hide over here..
hmmpm... gold is turning silver o.O ?


My very FIRST gold metal for my very FIRST competition....


Owhh, she's 13 years old now.
Pity gold color is fading T.T ~~


aww... this is juz a small matter...
( love to show off in the old days =.= " )


I've no idea how I do that ....
( hard to believe huh.... )


Yummy.....

LET'S SHARE A FEW OF MY COLLECTION
I feel like a STAR .... twinkle-twinkle little star .....


I doesn't change much hor ^^


yea... and this 3 kacang putih won!

My team and yea... i'm da oldest =_=


I got an interview and I talk like donald duck =_=


well, I've quit involving in this political club
(where everyone named it as sports ~ ZZzzz )
ahEmm....finalllly I'm addicted to computer !!

and here I am, surfing to much...
suddenly I'm in the mood to become a blogger....

oh, Damn...
I don't have a direction ~~ T.T

No comments: