PAGE

Friday, March 11, 2011

Magnum Movie Nite3 - RANGO, Gurney Plaza, Penang

Finally the day arrived ~~~~~~
Magnum Movie Nite3 in Penang !!!!!


Dressed up in the 'WILD WEST' theme,
and you'll get an angpao of Magnum cash vouchers!


Rush to my cupboard and dig out my cowboy hat ~


Get reaaaadyy to be a western ~


I even prepared one for my bff ^^


Syok sendiri first....


with my hat on....
and reaaaaady to get torture ~~


act cool abit ~~


act cute abittt .... ==||


act Lovelyyy abitttttt ... ^^||


act like puppy...


act like donkey... @@


Okie, I'm too much.

So, here I am. GSC Gurney Plaza ~~~
and I see... Magnum Magnum Magnum !!!


I bring my bbf , sis and her kids ........
auntie auntie auntie....
what movie r we watching ?
here is GSC woooohOOoo ~~
i want to peee i want to pee........
zZZzzZzz ~~~~~


Collected my goodies bags and tickets ^^v


unexpected... we got free drinks and popcorn too!!


Each person one set ... OMG !!!


Luckily got friends coming and we divided them
* Thanks Ah Hee


The twins are so excited....
We've been waiting for today ~~~~
* Cutie Teng Teng and Ling Ling


Going over to kacau the board first ~


Jing Jing is here !!


soo.... he is Johnny Depp? hmm....


hmm.... ok lor, can't kiss real person.
Have to kiss his representative lor.... >.<


I got the blogger's seat and it's just nice!
RANGO is damn funny la weiii ,
I laughed like mad inside.

It's just a simple story line but full of humorous action.
Included some education inside like...
The importance of water, trust, passion and... love ;)

and then....I gasak home 4 goodies bag ;)


Sunshade, Pen, notepad, cellphone hanger and...
Ladies Luck tissue? oOOohhh... I must use it everydayyyy


andddd...you see, I'm a PEN FREAK !!
I love collecting PENsss ~~~~~~~~~~


awww..... I love this very much =))))))))))))))))


Me and my bff got ang pow for being a cowboy !! =D
kekKEKekekekeee.... so happy~~~~


And.... the Sunshade, one for my bff , two for my sis...
and me...... no car then how ar ?
Use to cover my head ma ? T.T ~~~


and it's too small for me to hide inside... >.<


Finally I built a camp for my baby ^^


My Rango fever not yet over...
So I start my torturing again ~~~


No cameraman.... but nemind .... act cool first !


next..... act cooler .... ==|||


next next ....act cute....


next next next ~~.... act yeng


nextttt .... act kuka yeng !


act.... act.... errr.... act yeng until kenot yeng ==||


okkkk enough.... not too much~ !

Anyhow... we have a great night ;)
Magnum, you are soOOoo KIND !!!! ^^


Can't wait for the next surprise from Magnum.
Everyone just can't forget this VIP treat !!!

Thank you Magnum 4D !!

pssstt.... by the way.
Someone dropped this lovely Necklace in the car park.
Owner out there, if yeww can see this.
Do collect back from me ~~~~~~~~~ ;)


.

1 comment:

Jing Jing said...

Tank yew!...

u forget the word silly. Nice silly post ... xD