PAGE

Friday, July 10, 2009

MWR - Just do it

Two days left for the Most Wanted Ruumates Campaign...

Been spamming for more than a months =_= ....
Wondering if this enough ??

Since the contest extended for another 2 weeks.
The pressure increase @@ ~
Gets insomnia.... I can't really sleep.


I get used to it, playing contest reaching the level where
I got no difference with living dead..... =_=

My eyes will just look at one direction, NOT MOVING!!!
while my brain keep running.... my fingers non stop typing....
Besides my fingers and my brain. Nothing else is moving.....
( scary huh ~ ..... )

eikkss... ofcoz I got breathing.... =_=" ~
Hey..... it's just a RM15k worth of prizes ....

Why torturing yourself ???
Sometimes.... beside those prizes....
There's something money can't buy....
That something called "MOMENT" ......


The whole progress.....
From ZERO , nothing to something .....
Everything gets related and when it's all combine....

The outcome is indescribable !!!!!


I guess this is why I get addicted with contest.
The Victory feeling where you only can buy with EFFORT...
sometimes luck... I must say .... BUT...
Do you think almighty god will donate you the LUCK ...
if...you just lay on your bed and cried for help ?... guess not ....

Ya ya... the contest freak (ME) .....
Came out with this.....


I got no idea if this help but I'm sorry...
I can't just sit at home with prayer....
That's just not me......


Here... a lil " tak tau malu " of me....
Gonna distribute this flyer.....


Didn't ever think of beside spamming in the internet...
I'm a real energetic spammer in reality too... =_=

Do it all by my own....
( coz I doesn't wanna scare that auntie =_=)


get ready to Spam.... ~


Running 3 difference areas in Penang.
Distributing 6-7 residences....


feed you right...!

eat this .... ~~


=_=.... why it seems can't finish...

aRgghhh.... I really need to shout ~
IS DAMN MOTHER F*CKING TIRED !!!!!
( ai'rite I feel better now..... )

Present you this video....
where I wish I'm an OCTOPUS at that very moment...
So that I can have a better speed feeding those letter box ~!!
So, you think being a Postman manyak senang??
Makan angin around with thier bike....
Throwing letters around like playing dart ??? =_="

Yea.... not forget the person behind the screen.
Bubble

How am I gonna make it without you ...=}
She caught in the rain with me...
Feel guilty.....


it's all done.
Move on with my contest life and finger crossed... ~


1 comment:

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

wahh lots of effort...good job jing2