PAGE

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Freshkon Colors Fusion - Baby Aqua

I am back to flirt on my blog.

Been on and off fancy over contact lens.
Lucky me. Won some supplies from Freshkon!
























So, I start with Baby Aqua.
I hope my decision of trying Baby Aqua...
will makes me look like a Baby instead of Ah Gua
I recently fancy over instavideo.
Which quite disturbing if you dare to watch, then please click on it.
Camwhore a little.
Looks not bad huh, I said.
If you have nice opinion to makes me look good. Please comment.
If you don't have anything nice to say. Please comment too xD

Even she might looks like a donkey but trust me.
She is awesome! I said.
Do you fancy contact lens too?
I would love to sell off a few boxes.

Reason:
1) You know I don't have so many eyes ~
2) And it should looks good on you !!
3) Get a branded one with cheaper price.
4) Your eyes will tell you the different if you used to buy from Pasar Malam.
5) My selling skill is only up to level 5 .
6) So, you want to buy or not !!!!

Kindly private message me at my fanpage;





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi...