PAGE

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chui Ling's Cutiemoon DIY Contest

whOOoaaah!
A chance to test my creativity..
as well as reconnect myself to my favourite personality.

It's so wonderful to find her on Facebook.
Me, being the creativity contest lover and as CL's supporter.
How could I let go of this opportunity?

With my thinking cap on...
I explored ways to present the most impressive ideas.

Who doesn't want to surprise their *ahem...

So, bear with me!
I'm gonna start my "mission" now...

As usual, gonna get some stuff to torture mom's kitchen.


I only enter the kitchen once a million years.
So, I might look like a killer than a chef ...


I thought cutting is easy.... =__=|||


I bought 10 of these for backup...
Hopefully I won't turn into a mooncake maniac ~


umm... not bad ba ?
I wonder how much I get, scaling from 1-10 ? >.<


ahh, let's make it more interesting....
Perhap... transform it into Mc Mooncake ?? @@


umm... creative or weird ??
Old Mc Mooncake by Jing Jing...
eee yaah eee yaaah OOOooohh.... =_=|||


Still it's my creation.
So... should pose abit regardless it's eatable anot >.<


Next mission...
That chocolate topping cost more than my mooncake.
* faint * ......... @@


Practice how to scoop....
I thought it should be easy....
I mess up my ice cream......%@#$^%.. T.T


and I DID IT ~
Ha, just small matter. Impossible I couldn't make it >.<


I even managed to torture my mobile for minutes.


Alright , I have to finish em before it melt horribly ~~~


haizz... I feel abit 'ng seh dak' to destroy it .... T.T
So, let's act cute for da last time.... ^^||


So, who's gonna finish this both har ??
Hello mum, I love yewwwww >.< ......


I even kao-kao chan abit with sweets to coop
with my comic earlier....


ummm... acceptable ba ....
Not bad la hor, hor hor ?? * sweat *


jeng jeng jeng....
And this is my....
ChuiLingericious Mooncake Burger


and my....
Angelicious Ice Cream Mooncake


And if you're wondering what's all this about.
Take a look at this video... ^^

Chui Ling Cutiemoon DIY Contest Video


So... if you have a better idea in decorating.
Show your horse. There's 20k fans of her gonna like it =)

That's what I've been doing for my weekend.
And....

¿ɐıqoɥdlopı llɐɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sı

Hopefully not....

.

1 comment:

sy said...

niceee and creativeeeee! :)