PAGE

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home sweet Home Birthday Treat

woOOhOOo....
Is not my birthday but I'm so excited !!!

Head's up ... Head's up ~~


Is Sharon's Birthday !!!

But I'm going to visit her mom.... xD !!!

* gulp gulp.... aww.... u know....

Curry Chicken... MY FAVOURITE !!!


Pork Stomach Soup... MY FAVOURITE !!


Mang Kuang Char... MY FAVOURITE !!!


Her mom's cooking is sooo the ICHI-BAN !!
and it looks like my Birthday... >.< ~

that's how the chef looks like ....
Miss Yellow !!! =_= ~


oh Shiat... I forgoten about the Birthday girl ...
so.... here.... Taa da~ The Birthday GiRL ~~


her cousin... Kelly ...
Leng lui and that's why I upload it =_="


the bitches....


hey... when are u getting older again ???
aww...I miss auntie.....~~~

When is your brother's birthday?
Your dad??
Your sister in law ??
or when is auntie's birthday ???

She's going to cook the same thing rite ???
muahHAHahahahHAHAhah !!!!

* evil !!

No comments: