PAGE

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2013 Resolution Failed

My 2013 resolution.

I never prefer such camwhore...














































My style is
I love to be ON everything.
ON the floor...
























ON the post
























ON the air
























ON the bed
* ohhh blocked again ? c'mon !!!

















Too mainstream for 2012.
2013 I want to be different.

So I decided to work out for more stunts.
Flip here, Roll there,
Fcuk here, Blow there....

Jeng Jeng Jeng...
Finally....
I'm ON medical leave !!! ta ma de
























It is just an imbalance fall but I hit jackpot.
Won a fracture bone. nia ma!

This is my latest update.
I'm still active at My FB FanPage geh.
One hand kicking, One hand resting.
No problem ~~!!!!

Okay. That's all . Tada ~
*profff and disappear in the air*